- Family-friendly functions such as parties, picnics and open-house events.
- Healthy, transparent communications including an open-door policy and regular information sharing via our Intranet and employee-focused social media platforms.
- Integrating non-Polish employees into our team.
- An employee-elected Worker’s Representative body to increase engagement and communication, which has been invaluable during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Monthly Safety inspections.
To achieve ambitious goals, a first-class team of people is essential. We must find them, invest in their development and insure they stay with us. This is one of Lynka’s most cherished Core Values.
Whenever possible, Lynka promotes from within. Lynka does not discriminate in any way. Moreover, almost 60% of our 250-strong workforce and 65% of our managers are women. We are an honest employer.
Of course, to be considered a great work place, its equally important to adhere to local laws and workplace regulations, maintain a healthy and safe workplace, and pay fair and competitive wages.