Lynka was founded and has been active in Poland for almost 30 years. During that time, we have helped, whenever we could, by supporting local aid initiatives, either financially or in kind.
We believe that social solidarity in these demanding covid-19 times, is needed more than ever. Lynka is awestruck by the outpouring of human compassion and generosity from every corner of Poland both on the side of companies, foundations as well as individuals wanting to help hospitals, small local businesses or simply other people.
Moved by the situation of hospitals left to their own resources, Lynka has decided to broaden its scope of its humane / non-profit actions by donating part of protective masks sales income to relief actions for the benefit of children’s hospitals.
Lynka’s charity activities are united under our Lynka CARES label and heart. The heart – a modified version of the Lynka icon – symbolizes love, good will, and humanity – all timeless values that we have always cherished.
Lynka’s goodhearted spirited actions include:
- Donations in kind e.g. face masks, apparel, bags, accessories
- Support of employee social engagement or aid actions (e.g. Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity WOŚP, Szlachetna Paczka)
- Transferring a percentage of masks sales income to the Children’s University Hospital in Krakow or to Friends of Childrens’ Hospitals Foundation in Warsaw
- Free of charge or preferentially priced printing services on goods ordered for the actions whose beneficiaries are children or children’s hospitals
- Engagement or support of charities initiated by our clients.
When you purchase a face mask from Lynka, you can do so knowing that, at the same time, you will be helping people in need in Poland, and especially children.